North Carolina Bankruptcy, Corporate Law and Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Experienced Representation-No Upfront Attorney fees for Chapter 13
Serving clients in Cleveland County and the surrounding areas since 1990
If you are looking for an experienced North Carolina attorney to handle your bankruptcy, corporate law or criminal law matter, the Lutz Law Firm is fully prepared to take on your case. With offices in Kings Mountain and Shelby, Attorney Robert Lutz has more than 25 years of experience serving individuals and businesses across Cleveland County and the surrounding counties of Rutherford, Gaston, Lincoln, Burke, Polk and McDowell. And as a former prosecutor for the District Attorney’s Office for Cleveland and Lincoln Counties, Robert has the knowledge and experience necessary for your case to succeed.
Bringing an extensive knowledge of the law to each case
When you bring your case to the Lutz Law Firm, Robert will always give you the benefit of his:
- Wide range of experience — Robert is a former prosecutor for the District Attorney’s Office for Cleveland and Lincoln Counties, and he has also dedicated more than 20 years to bankruptcy courts across the state. This variety of experience enables him to see the law from countless angles, which goes a long way toward getting a favorable outcome for your case.
- Acclaimed representation — Because of his skill at satisfying his clients through the years, Robert is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated℠ by Martin-Hubbell® for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Dedication to his clients — Above all else, Robert has a passion for helping people. Whether it’s a bankruptcy case, criminal trial or corporate law matter, his clients’ peace of mind is his top priority.
A wide range of practice areas
The Lutz Law Firm is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
- Bankruptcy — Robert has spent more than 20 years in bankruptcy courts across North Carolina. This knowledge of the Federal Bankruptcy Code can help you get the resolution you need.
- Corporate law — Whether dealing with a buy-and-sell agreement, contract negotiations or anything in between, Robert’s corporate law services can get your business moving again.
- Criminal law & traffic violations — Robert’s familiarity with criminal law & traffic violations across North Carolina is an invaluable tool if your case goes to court.
Contact the Lutz Law Firm in Kings Mountain or Shelby today
If you are in need of an experienced attorney in Cleveland County or the surrounding area, call the Lutz Law Firm today at 704-751-0048 or contact him online to schedule a free consultation.